Luzhou Lao Jiao group for holding Chongqing leading wine prices Said Shixian Taibai are still under www.yngbzx.cn

Luzhou Lao Jiao group for holding Chongqing leading wine prices? Taibai are still under negotiation that hot column capital flows thousands of thousands of stocks the latest Rating Rating diagnosis simulated trading client Sina App: Live on-line blogger to guide you with entries you earn will always let you find each reporter Xie Zhenyu evening of September 20th you, wine industry and media industry rumors (Luzhou Lao Jiao Refco Group Ltd hereinafter referred to as the Luzhou Lao Jiao group) shares by Chongqing white wine (Group) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Taibai), and which holds 70% of the shares. Yesterday (September 21st), Taibai general manager Jiang Yumeng told the "daily economic news" reporter, "the two sides are still under discussion, specific issues have not yet finalized." In fact, the two sides as early as November last year, came the scandal. At the time, said the acquisition of the main investment for the development of Luzhou Lao Jiao group and Sichuan Sichuan wine industry development Investment Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as the Sichuan wine industry development). And the acquisition of Taibai Shixian, or Luzhou Lao Jiao group coupled with the field of financial investment. Recently, Luzhou Lao Jiao Group adhere to the operation wheeled wine production and capital driven strategy, mainly in the wine industry and the level of listed companies, financial investment is mainly at the group level. The acquisition has been half a year in late September 20th to negotiate, micro wine wine from the media news release, Luzhou Lao Jiao group shares taibai. After the injection, Luzhou Lao Jiao will likely hold Shixian 70% of the shares, the remaining 30% shares will be located by the Chongqing District of Wanzhou city by the white government and Chongqing textile (Holdings) group (hereinafter referred to as Chongqing textile holding). 20, the industry also announced that the parties will be released on the corresponding announcement on the 21. However, according to Jiang Yumeng, told reporters: the specific issues are still under discussion, 21 will not be released notice". He also said that the date of completion of the project can not be determined. According to the industrial and commercial registration materials show that at present, Chongqing textile is the only enterprise legal person shareholder taibai. Yesterday, the "daily economic news" reporter contacted the Chongqing Textile Group Office, but who answered the phone refused to respond to the takeover. In fact, as early as last November, the industry has reported the development of Sichuan wine industry, wine will be brand acquisitions and restructuring of taibai. Yesterday, a person close to the Luzhou Lao Jiao group told the "daily economic news" reporter said, this acquisition is in the leading group is Luzhou Lao Jiao, talks to buy things. As the Chongqing market leading wine enterprises, Shixian Taibai has all-powerful". According to media reports, in September 2007, by the Chongqing textile purchasing Shixian, once reached 1 billion yuan in annual sales, a local high-end price of the leading wine enterprises. But now, the situation has been completely transformed by the white. According to the Chongqing textile information disclosure, the year 2015, Shixian Taibai main business income of 163 million 70 thousand yuan, net profit of -2.3002 billion yuan. In the first 3 months of this year, its main business income was $23 million 53 thousand and 700, net profit of -2505.96 million. According to the theory of public finance相关的主题文章: